Cairns Sydney Melbourne Brisbane Fireworks
- The music must be emotionally evocative and generally pleasing to all demographics.
- Appropriate music selection is essential in the type and quantity of products to be used for effective choreography.
- Music is selected to have high and low points building anticipation and drama. It takes 3 seconds to process visual stimulation and therefore darkness is also important when used artistically in the overall display.
- Following consultation with our clients we provide a vibrant soundtrack to compliment the pyromusical.
- Colour without realising it can have a profound effect on how we feel both mentally and physically. Certain colours invoke emotions. We use this in our choreography to create the mood we are seeking.